Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting Photos

Good Morning Its 10:am Sunday here in Colorado.
I wanted to let all of my customers and folks visiting the site. I am by NO means A professional Photographer Alot Of Times I am Very rushed to even get photos.And when I do get them they are of not the best quality. So Please consider the situation and the pressure I am Under to get these carvings set-up and get all of my Crapp out of the building before the event starts. Believe you me. So Thanks Again.I look forward to all of your visits.and comments.

William Sandusky 719-924-3257 Frozen Assets Ice Carvings Colorado
Weddings on Onewed.com: Wedding Photographers. Wedding Disc Jockey . Videographers . Limousine Service . Wedding Bands . Wedding Planners . Wedding Rentals . Wedding Dresses . Wedding Chat . Bridal Shows . Bridal Shoes . Las Vegas Wedding